The Property Management business unit addresses customers and investors who require specialised management of complex assets, maintaining the property value over time, ensuring objectives and results in energy efficiency and reducing real estate investment risks, particularly in the office, commercial, residential and logistics sectors.
The installation of systems with progressively more complex technologies in new developments requires in-depth technical knowledge in plant management. The Property team combines these skills in the Technical Competence Centre of Building Engineering, consisting of specialised engineers dedicated to:
- updating maintenance standards and
- optimising plant performance through analysis, monitoring and fine-tuning of operating logics and parameters.
The Property team’s commitment to guaranteeing the highest property management standards involves a rigorous selection of the best Service Providers through competitive tendering, with the assistance of COIMA REM’s Procurement team, and a close collaboration to:
- share each other’s skills and expertise to keep ahead of the latest market innovations;
- work side by side to develop highly customised services for stakeholders;
- trigger a virtuous circle, under COIMA principles, to cooperate in achieving ESG objectives.
The quality of the services of the property management business unit is guaranteed by integrating the Sustainability & Product Innovation team, which defines the guidelines for operational management while respecting the environment and sustainability rules. Energy consumption optimisation is one of the main drivers, within the energy management activities, together with the selection of energy suppliers that predominantly use highly sustainable energy sources. This is why the Property team has its energy management division.